jueves, 28 de noviembre de 2013

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

For a limited time, I'm offering my books and CD-roms at up to 45% off the retail price.  There's still time to order before Christmas. 

Reduced price: $12.00 includes S&H in continental U.S.







Reduced price $15.00, includes S&H in continental U.S.  This book can have a personalized inscription.  Please send me the name with your order.




Reduced price: $12.00, includes S&H in continental U.S

To get these prices you must order directly from me, via Paypal. Add your selections to the cart located in the left-hand column.

To receive your purchase in time for Christmas, please order before Monday, so that I can have it in the mail no later than Tuesday morning.  Your purchase will come with a personal note from me, addressed to your gift recipent.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario